Nevada Tree Service offers complete tree service in Las Vegas, including:
• Tree Pruning
• Tree Removal
• Recycling Wood & Debris
• Tree Care
• Stump Grinding
…and basically anything else you can imagine. We serve the entire Las Vegas Valley including Las Vegas and Henderson. Our philosophy is to deliver you the best tree service possible, which includes: Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Tree Care, Tree Maintenance, Tree Removal, Stump Removal and Palm Tree Removal. Which has resulted in many happy, repeat customers. If you need a dangerous tree removed and you’re in the Las Vegas area, our experienced professionals can safely get the job done.
Feel free to contact Nevada Tree Service at any time – we’re standing by ready to answer your questions!
Why Do You Need Tree Services in Las Vegas?
Cared for properly, trees increase your property value and the enjoyment of your property. Nevada Tree Service provides routine inspections to assess your tree care and tree service needs.
People hire our company because:
• Trees are planted too close to their major structures – When trees are planted too close to major structures, they can break walls, lift and crack concrete, and invade pools, irrigation, plumbing, and sewer systems. Sometimes tree removal is the best option, and in less extreme cases trimming works. We may also just prune the roots.
• Their trees are shaped oddly–Trees often are not trimmed properly, and in some cases not at all.The strong Las Vegas wind causestrees in the area to be susceptible to damage. We often raise and thin the interior of large trees and re-shape them. Trimming interior branches allows the winds to pass gently through.
• Their trees make a mess–Proper trimming and maintenance reduces the time and maintenance you need to provide for your trees. Tree removal, however, may be necessary if your tree has simply been placed too closely to an important location, such as a pool.
• Trees have died – We will always do a complete inspection and discuss all options for any of your trees that appear to be struggling. Sometimes, when you buy a new home, your trees may already be dying. In that case, we can help you care for the tree and restore it to health (if possible), and if not we can remove the entire tree. We’ll remove the tree and its stump carefully and safely so you don’t have any problems later on down the line.
• They need a stump removed–Whenever you have a tree stump remaining, you have a number of different options. Typically, it works best to have the stump ground evenly with the top of the ground or just below it.
Get a Free Estimate from Nevada Tree Service
Regardless of what you need done with your trees, we can help. Our trained professionals can help you decide how to care for your tree, cut, prune, or remove it entirely.
To get your free, no-obligation estimate, call us at 702-433-4700.
Rich Scallan – 2 weeks ago
“Nevada Tree service came highly recommended from my boss at work, and they did not disappoint. They did all the work while I was at work and when I returned home, you would have never known they where there except the dead tree I wanted removed was gone. They where friendly on the phone and very professional and knowledgable. Five stars.”
Rating: 5 of 5