We collect personal data such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses through our website forms. This information is essential for providing our services and communicating with you..
Use of Information:
Your personal data is used to:
● Schedule and provide tree service.
● Send updates, offers, coupons, and other relevant information via SMS/MMS when you opt-in.
SMS/MMS Opt-In and Opt-Out:
● By opting in, you agree to receive text messages to your mobile number.
*** Text HELP for help
● You may opt-out at any time by texting “STOP”. Upon receiving your request, we will send a confirmation message and cease further SMS communications.
● To opt back in, sign up as before or text “START” or “JOIN”.
SMS/MMS Carriers and Message Rates:
● Carriers like AT&T are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages.
● Message and data rates may apply. Frequency of messages varies, typically up to one message per season.
We employ various security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others.
For any issues or questions, please contact us via our website: [https://www.nevadatree.com/contact-us/].
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website.
Acceptance of These Terms:
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree, please do not use our site.