The majority of the time, trees are a beneficial addition to any property. They add beauty to your home or business, enhancing its appearance. Unfortunately, trees can also pose certain hazards to your property. Without proper tree maintenance, the trees on your property can get out of hand, causing a variety of problems. Look out for the following tree hazards on your property and seek tree service if necessary.
- Proximity to Power Lines: If you have a tree growing in proximity to your power lines, you could have a major problem. A fallen tree limb could not only cut off power to your home, but could also start a fire.
- Pruning Regrowth: Trees need to be pruned to ensure that they do not grow too close to your home, posing a hazard during severe weather. Watch for regrowth after pruning, and continue seeking regular tree maintenance.
- Sprinkler & Sewer Damage: Another serious tree hazard to watch out for is tree roots growing into your sprinkler or sewer system, leading to serious plumbing damage. Watch for drains that flow slowly and blockages.
- Broken Limbs: Severe weather such as wind and snow can lead to broken tree limbs or limbs that are only partially attached. You will need tree service to remove these limbs and keep them from falling.
- Dead Branches: Similar to broken limbs, dead tree branches also need to be removed. They can easily fall from the tree and cause damage to your property and anyone in the vicinity.
- Diseased Trees: When trees are diseased, tree removal is necessary to ensure that the disease does not spread, and to prevent limbs from breaking off and falling. Common signs of disease include open cavities and decay or rot on the tree.
Whether your property requires tree maintenance or tree removal, contact Nevada Tree Service for all of your tree service needs.
Nevada Tree Service
2062 Falcon Ridge Street, Las Vegas, NV 89142