Curb appeal matters. Whether you’re trying to increase the value of your home or simply improve your quality of life, landscaping should be a priority. Consider the benefits of professional Tree Service:
- Improved curb appeal. Beautifully manicured yards could be the determining factor in whether or not a prospective buyer considers purchasing your home.
- Cost-savings. Strategically positioned trees block sunrays from overheating the home, which results in lower cooling costs.
- Safety. Trees should be planted at a safe distance from the home to prevent potential structural or foundational damage as the tree grows.
With the benefits landscaping can provide, it’s critical to find a professional tree service in Las Vegas that you can trust to get the job done right. Be sure to ask the following questions before hiring a professional tree service:
- Can you provide a current certificate of insurance? Business license? It’s important to remember that tree trimming and tree removal are extremely dangerous tasks, susceptible to accidents and equipment malfunction. Well-equipped and experienced professionals are necessary not only for safety, but also for a quality job. Ensure you’re working with a legitimate and reputable business.
- What equipment will you be using? A professional tree service in Las Vegas should follow the laws set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Hard-hats and other professional equipment are required on-site to increase safety. Additionally, ask what tools will be used for each task. For instance, “spikes” should only be used for tree removal, not tree trimming, as they can create unhealthy wounds in the tree trunk.
- Can I get references and an estimate? Before hiring a tree service, always ask for references. This allows you to speak with previous customers and gauge their satisfaction with the tree trimming and tree removal services they received. An estimate in writing also provides you with a realistic expectation for the price you should pay.
Nevada Tree Service
2062 Falcon Ridge Street, Las Vegas, NV 89142